MCommandar Publish time 2021-1-24 09:41:31

Octopus - Two Complete Unknown • Part 1 & Part 2

Two Complete Unknown • Feet in the Stocks • First Time Sara

It is Sara's turn and Giada is euphoric waiting for her: one of the most sadistic Ticklers I've ever seen, she tries every way to make this session a real nightmare for poor Sara. The shoes are removed showing the perfect size 7, soft and VERY sensitive. It starts with a bit of soft-tickling with surprising results: Sara laughs without a break and Giada can not stop laughing while she sees Sara suffer and the situation can only get worse: electric feather, custom toothbrush, lotion, massagers and pet-glove : Sara begs for mercy '' Stop! Stop! '' But Giada seems to have more and more fun, no break for the poor girl she has just met. A real situation, spontaneous, as usual no acting, no fake reaction, only pure and sadistic fun. UNMISSABLE!

Two Complete Unknown • Feet in the Stocks • First Time Giada

It is Sara's turn and Giada is euphoric waiting for her: one of the most sadistic Ticklers I've ever seen, she tries every way to make this session a real nightmare for poor Sara. The shoes are removed showing the perfect size 7, soft and VERY sensitive. It starts with a bit of soft-tickling with surprising results: Sara laughs without a break and Giada can not stop laughing while she sees Sara suffer and the situation can only get worse: electric feather, custom toothbrush, lotion, massagers and pet-glove : Sara begs for mercy '' Stop! Stop! '' But Giada seems to have more and more fun, no break for the poor girl she has just met. A real situation, spontaneous, as usual no acting, no fake reaction, only pure and sadistic fun. UNMISSABLE!

Link:https://dubox.com/s/1N_MQJ4EXzFxECN22dN_bZA Password:i4b3
Pages: [1]
View full version: Octopus - Two Complete Unknown • Part 1 & Part 2