MCommandar Publish time 2021-1-28 15:52:16

Octopus - CUSTOM - 3 Challenges - Martina

CUSTOMER:

¡®¡¯So simply put, my custom idea is based on a series of foot tickling games and challenges.

First I as far as setup and position I would prefer a setup just like what you¡¯ve been doing where her feet are out in front closer to the camera yet I can still see her face. Such as sitting on a sofa or bed with her feet out in front. I also like minimal bondage or no bondage at all whatever is more convenient for you. If there is bondage, I like it tight enough to where she can¡¯t get out but not fully restrained so I can see the facial, body, and feet reactions to the tickling.

First make her recite ¡°This little piggy¡± while you tickle each one of her toes with each verse. Start with the big toe and work your way to the little toe. When you get to the ¡°wee wee wee¡± part tickle her feet intensely with fingers. Do this twice her foot.

Next play the ¡°Baby shark¡± song in the background and in tune with the song to each verse Tickle each one of her toes. Start with the little toe for ¡°Baby shark¡± and work your way up to the big toe for ¡°Grandpa Shark¡± then lightly Tickle her foot for ¡°Let¡¯s go hunt¡± and then Tickle her foot intensely for the ¡°Run Away¡± part. And then stop during the last part. Do this once for each foot

The last segment will be a tickling challenge where she has to keep her feet still and not laugh while you tickle them. If she fails there will be more tickling consequences.

There¡¯s 3 levels of difficulty. She has to stay still and not laugh for 1 minute, 2 minutes, and 3 minutes,She¡¯ll have 3 tries to pass all 3 challenges with a consequence for each failure. The first failure will result in her being tickled on her stomach/sides for 30 seconds while she holds her arms above her head. The second failure will result in her being tickled under her arms while she holds her arm above her head. And the final time she fails she will be tickled for the remainder of the clip, and she has to tell you where to tickle her. And she literally has to say ¡°Tickle my feet¡± or ¡°Tickle my sides¡± or ¡°Tickle my armpits¡± ¡®¡¯

Link:https://dubox.com/s/1aQV-Vp5c_JG3_1v1XhQleA Password:ee16
Pages: [1]
View full version: Octopus - CUSTOM - 3 Challenges - Martina