TickleTorture - Do Me a Favor & Tickle My Feet

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
楼主

I know you know I love having my feet tickled. And I was wondering if you could do me a favor. Since I heard you are such a good tickler, maybe you can tickle my feet for a little bit? Please. Don't be shy.âa‚¬Â Elan Kane is sitting barefoot on the recliner in blue jeans and a tank top. Her long, slender, sexy feet are right in front of you. She's been waiting all day for you to tickle her feet. You better enjoy it because this might be the only chance you ever get! She instructs you to tickle her feet. She knows that's why you're here! You slowly tickle up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. You tickle the sides of her feet. Her feet are even more ticklish than you imagined! You keep her hysterically laughing, screaming and squirming while she's curling and spreading her toes, giving you glimpses of her toenails which are freshly painted pink while she's suffering in agony. She confides in you about how much she enjoys having her feet tickled, telling you what a great tickler you are. Then she tells you to grab a strange, new brush. You glide the bristles back and forth against her feet which brings her to hysterics. You had no idea the device would work so well! Elan is such an incredible, exotic victim because she's so insanely ticklish, with wonderful facial expressions and reactions. She lets you know when to be done with the brush and finish up your tickling by using your fingers. When she's finally had enough she asks you to stop, but just for today hopefully. âa‚¬Å“I love you're tickling. But I don't think I can take anymore!âa‚¬Â This clip is shot from the point of view of the tickler.

Link:https://dubox.com/s/1OB28NZBJX82G50P1ldwvXw Password:yxcz

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile version|Black house|Girls from all over the world  

2024-4-27 09:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153830 second(s), 25 queries .