[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-1-28 14:47:13 | Show all posts |Read mode

My Boyfriend\'s Step-Mom Ticklish in Nylons.jpg

MyBoyfriendsMomTicklishinNylons_tile.jpg

TickleTorture - My Boyfriend\'s Mom Ticklish in Nylons.mp4_20210128_174756.433.jpg

TickleTorture - My Boyfriend\'s Mom Ticklish in Nylons.mp4_20210128_174803.981.jpg

TickleTorture - My Boyfriend\'s Mom Ticklish in Nylons.mp4_20210128_174810.783.jpg

Charlee and her step-son's girlfriend are hanging out on the futon, relaxing, while Charlee's tickling the girl's nylon covered feet as they lay in Charlee's lap. "It's been so nice having you around. I'm so glad my step-son met you!" confides Charlee. The young, petite, skinny girl is looking cute in her red bra, mini jean skirt and sheer nude pantyhose. Charlee's looking ever so sexy in a tight, little dress, tan pantyhose and high heel shoes. After a couple of minutes, the girl kindly asks Charlee if she could tickle her feet for once. It's always the other way around with Charlee tickling the girl's feet. Charlee says âa‚¬Å“All these times I've gotten to tickle your feet, I've never let you tickle mine! Last time you said you'd love to tickle them.âa‚¬Â âa‚¬Å“Are you ready!âa‚¬Â the girl asks excitingly. âa‚¬Å“Yeah! I think we can turn the tables a bit.âa‚¬Â Charlee replies. Charlee places her pantyhosed feet in the girls lap. The girl slowly removes Charlee's heels one by one. âa‚¬Å“Hey, we're both wearing nylons! How ticklish are you?âa‚¬Â asks the girl. âa‚¬Å“Very!âa‚¬Â replies Charlee. The girl lightly and softly touches and tickles Charlee's feet using only her fingers and long fingernails, and does quite a nice job as the tickler. She slowly tickles up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. She tickles underneath and in between her toes. She tickles the tops of her big, beautiful feet. Charlee is very ticklish, especially in nylons, so she's laughing, screaming and squirming. âa‚¬Å“That was nice! We should definitely do it again sometime.âa‚¬Â Charlee says. âa‚¬Å“OK. How about tomorrow!âa‚¬Â Replies the eager girl. Charlee puts back on her shoes as they discuss their plans to do it again tomorrow. The role of the step-son's girlfriend is played by Luna Vera.

Link:https://dubox.com/s/160JX4l20-em6ExTdHUkwIg Password:ac84
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile version|Black house|Girls from all over the world  

2024-3-29 17:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.195765 second(s), 26 queries .