TickleTorture - Dad, Tickle My Feet

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
楼主

Bailey is sitting on the couch when she hears her step-father walking around. She calls him over, âa‚¬Å“Hey Step-Dad. Come here for a minute.âa‚¬Â âa‚¬Å“OKâa‚¬Â he responds. âa‚¬Å“I suppose I have a few minutes before I have to leave.âa‚¬Â Bailey is so cute, young and petite. He sits down on the sofa next to her. âa‚¬Å“Remember when you used to tickle my feet when I was younger. I loved it when you used to tickle my feet. Why don't you tickle me anymore?âa‚¬Â she asks. âa‚¬Å“Well,âa‚¬Â he replies, âa‚¬Å“you're blossoming into a young woman and I just didn't think you wanted me to tickle your feet anymore. Teenagers typically want nothing to do with their parents.âa‚¬Â âa‚¬Å“I loved having my feet tickled. Do you have time to tickle my feet before you go?âa‚¬Â she asks. âa‚¬Å“OK. Sure. Put your feet on my lap.âa‚¬Â She places her feet in his lap. He begins to slowly and lightly tickle her barefoot. Bailey has gorgeous, slender, little feet. And as it turns out, she is still very ticklish. He wiggles his fingers and fingernails up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. He tickles underneath her toes. He tickles the tops of her feet and around the ankles. He has her laughing and squirming, just like old times when she was a . Except now she trembles as he tickles her. âa‚¬Å“You're shaking. Have you gotten more ticklish over the years?âa‚¬Â he asks. âa‚¬Å“I just don't get tickled as often as I used toâa‚¬Â she responds. He talks to her about her favorite tickle spots. âa‚¬Å“Your arches used to be your most ticklish spot. Are they still your most ticklish?âa‚¬Â he asks as he tickles her arches. âa‚¬Å“Yes, Step-Dad!âa‚¬Â as she laughs and curls her toes in response. âa‚¬Å“But I like when you tickle in between my toes!âa‚¬Â Bailey tells him how much she enjoys being tickled. "You're so good at tickling my feet, Step-Dad, I can't believe you ever stopped!" And he uses this opportunity to catch up with what's going on in her life, like school and boys. âa‚¬Å“Don't tell me your no good boyfriend tickles your feet?âa‚¬Â he asks. âa‚¬Å“Sometimes, but not as good as you. You're the master tickler!âa‚¬Å“ They also talk about the good times they shared tickling when she was growing up. Eventually, Step-Dad has to stop when it's time for him to leave, but the tickle session has rekindled a new bond between step-father and step-daughter. âa‚¬Å“Thanks, Step-Dad! It's been way too long. We need to start doing this more often!âa‚¬Â she says. âa‚¬Å“Nothing makes me prouder than to hear how much you love me tickling your feet!âa‚¬Â replies Step-Dad.

Link:https://dubox.com/s/1Yd8f2X2Z4kxpLsbuUt68oA Password:yh42
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile version|Black house|Girls from all over the world  

2024-4-26 09:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.136967 second(s), 25 queries .