TickleTorture - I've Waited So Long for You to Tickle My Feet

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
楼主

Jasmine Mendez is resting on the futon barefoot wearing blue jeans and a tank top, dangling her big, beautiful, sexy feet over the armrest. âa‚¬Å“I've waited so long for you to tickle my feetâa‚¬Â she says. "Now you finally have the opportunity and I can feel you're ticklish little fingers." Jasmine is one of the most ticklish victims you've every known. Her incredible size 11âa‚¬Ëœs are positioned right in front of you. All you have to do is reach out and tickle them. You slowly tickle up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. You tickle underneath her toes and in between her toes. Her feet are even more ticklish than you imagined! You easily keep her laughing, screaming and squirming and suffering in hysterics while she's spreading and curling her toes, giving you glimpses of her toenails freshly painted with a French pedicure. She confides in you about how much she enjoys having her feet tickled and what a great job you're doing. After a few minutes, she instructs you to tickle her feet with a hairbrush. You glide the bristles of the device against her feet and wow that really tickles! You had no idea a brush would work so well. Jasmine has a such a great, robust laugh, with wonderful facial expressions and reactions. You find a tickle spot on her arches and you exploit it, which drives her crazy and keeps her in agony! She lets you know when to be done with the brush and to finish up your tickling by using your fingers. When she's finally had enough, she asks you to stop for today, but tells you that you did a fantastic job and you are welcome to come back and tickle her feet anytime! This clip is shot from the point of view of the tickler.

Link:https://dubox.com/s/1QHZPoEfSdYi61C2-0DR54g Password:iis2
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile version|Black house|Girls from all over the world  

2024-4-26 00:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.109416 second(s), 25 queries .