administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-1-30 15:09:15 | Show all posts |Read mode

Tickling My Step Mother\'s Feet.jpg

TicklingMyStepMothersFeet_tile.jpg

TickleTorture - Tickling My Step Mother\'s Feet.mp4_20210130_181146.530.jpg

TickleTorture - Tickling My Step Mother\'s Feet.mp4_20210130_181150.746.jpg

TickleTorture - Tickling My Step Mother\'s Feet.mp4_20210130_181154.035.jpg

Alyssa Hart remembers very clearly when her stepmother, Charlee, tickled her feet. And she's been thinking of clever, yet subtle ways to get her revenge. Alyssa gets home from school one day and is sitting on the couch with her stepmom. She explains to her that she learned about the Babinski reflex in science class and needs to use her as a test subjet for her homework. She lightly runs her fingers across her soles and the sides of her feet, testing her reflexes and tickling her in the process. She does this a few times but stops before she gets suspicious. She wants to keep tickling her without her knowing so she asks her if she remembers the rhyme âa‚¬Å“Three Little Piggies.âa‚¬Â She does this to each of her feet a couple of times, tickling her in the process. Charlee has extremely ticklish feet and so any slight touch by her stepdaughter has her laughing and squirming as she suffers. Next she tells her she learned a new song called âa‚¬Å“Itsy Bitsy Spider.âa‚¬Â She bends her toes back, stretching her sole and begins âa‚¬Å“itsy bitsy spider crawls up the water spout,âa‚¬Â walking her fingers up from her heel to her toes. As she continues to sing the remaining verses, she tickles her stepmom in different ways with each verse...a single finger up and down, all her fingers in a wavy motion, circling her arches then tickling under her toes. And she does this a few times while singing the song. But she doesn't want her to know she's just trying to tickle her so she stops. She tells her about the ancient Chinese art of soles try which is like palm reading but on the soles of the feet to tell a person's future. She runs her fingers and fingernails across the lines of her soles, tickling her like crazy as she's screaming and suffering in hysterics. She does this for a few minutes before she stops and they decide to leave to go get ice cream. It doesn't seem that Charlee ever caught on to what her stepdaughter was doing.

Link:https://dubox.com/s/1FVSz34u55INnUiVS5z64Bg Password:wnps
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile version|Black house|Girls from all over the world  

2024-3-29 06:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.126571 second(s), 26 queries .